We met aged 15 and have been inseparable ever since. TTC for 3 years and married since 24/11/2010.
This is my honest account of our struggle to concieve and our journey to parenthood.
AF type cramps
Diarrhea (sorry tmi!)
Weird pulling feeling behind belly button
I poas yesterday knowing it was too early but I wanted to make sure the trigger was out of my system and that the progesterone pessaries wouldn’t cause a false negative, at least now I know whatever result we get on a hpt should be correct.
AF would be due today and I cant shake the feeling that she’l arrive.
The 2ww is impossibly hard and although it’s good advice to think positive and ignore any symptoms it’s impossible for me to do so however hard I try.
Thursday is beta although I’m certain we’l know it’s all over before then.
tagged as: 8dp3dt. 2ww. icsi.
- donotlookback08 said: Hoping for you hon! I get AF on progesterone so knew both times I fell pg! Good luck x
- ivf-first-timer likes this
- pitterpatterdiary said: It’s not over, till it’s over. Fingers crossed for you!!
- amiracle4us said: If you are on progesterone you shouldnt get your period. Keep the faith!!!
- amiracle4us likes this
- ashleys-mama-blog likes this
- myivfstory posted this